Its all about Cyrus~~

Be who you are, Do what you want..

My day starts from here..

Its my first post after my birthday.. Just back from my supper breakfast in petaling street.. U might be wonder if I am siao blogging so early? hahaha.. My mum is following some trip to Chiang Mai and the pick up point is at Petaling Jaya SS2, me and my eldest brother send her to the pick up point and we decided to eat our supper breakfast at Petaling Street..

Some people who study near Petaling Street might know there's this famous stall selling porridge start from mid night or it can be early in the morning.. Me and my brother use to play games until very late and we stay awake until 4am ++ and drive ourself to Petaling Street to eat this porridge.. U might think what so special about this porridge? Haha!! Have you ever eat Pork Ball Porridge? Pork Porridge, Chicken Porridge is very common but not this Pork Ball Porridge~

Image228

Pork Ball Porridge + Leong Sui + Fried Pork Intestine = SOLID

What a sinful breakfast I had XD *burp*

ZOOOOOooooOOOOm~~

Image229

The pork ball is YummM~~~~

Image231

Since 1959, how many years it has been? It sure have his own recipe or secret to maintain this stall for such a long time.. People who study at the school near Petaling Street will come to eat their breakfast, People who just finish Clubbing will come to eat their supper xD.. Me? What you think? Supper or breakfast?

Image230

Empty Petaling Street~

On our way back, many people just started their day~ School~ Work~

I wonder its just the end of my day or beginning? Well, I'm off to bed  now tata~~

 

 

I'm out

1 comments:

winter said...

(*゚ノO゚)< bbbreaaakkkfaaaastt!

June 19, 2008 at 10:21 AM