Its all about Cyrus~~

Be who you are, Do what you want..

Increase of Petrol Price!!

I think the hottest news now will be the price increase of Petrol.. The price of petrol per litre has been increase from rm1.92 to rm2.70, I guess I will prefer to stay home now lol..I bet the petrol station out there is with long queue now lol, my friend Alwyn and Kian Loon queue around 1 hour to pump petrol.. Scary =_=This is the most serious petrol price increase in my life..78 cents man!! I guess start from next sem, try to reduce the numbers of time go out eat lunch, save petrol money at eat at cafe better lol..Along with the increase of the petrol price, I guess some other stuff's price will increase too, it will just be a matter of time.. I know our petrol price is already quite low compare to some country but our car ain't cheap u know? Despite the local brand cars, all the foreign brand car is expensive.. We will see what the government can do for us.. rm625 each year? Will it be too little? Those money u leech took from us already enuf to increase the allowance itself zz..

Lets just pray that the petrol won't increase again so fast..

3123f8d4c8ef477b386baabe53df7e31

Edited: People out there please read Noktah Hitam's Blog, what he say is certainly true, and its my very first time to 欣赏 a malay..

He is one of a kind I must say..

Last but not least, congratulations to all the people out there who voted for BN, this is what you get for repay... Fuck Thank you !

 

I'm out byez

0 comments: