Its all about Cyrus~~

Be who you are, Do what you want..

My 21st Birthday (With Picture~)

As I promised, I will blog about my 21st birthday when I got the picture from my brother's camera (I'm seriously need a camera now, it can capture a lot of sweet memories~~ <333 )

I reach my new house (poolside) at around 5 oclock, my cousin and my brother are trying to hang some balloons so that there are birthday feel =_= But end up only manage to hang a few because the balloons I bought is too thin (AKA cilaka quality) so it burst easily =_=

Some pics taken before the party started~

DSC01081

Me and my younger brother~ Ada similarity? Holding Chivas...

The first group to reach was Alwyn, Kieron , Boon, Kian Loon , Alice, Mee Yee, Melanie, Yin, Ice, Sia Hwei and Kei.. Thanks to Loon for leading Alwyn (Sumore nid to angkat diao lol) 

DSC01095

Me with 4 blues (Their nickname during secondary time) I damn enjoy when take this picture lol.. Feel like a king with 4 wifes xD

DSC01097

Other friends reach after that like Mel, Jon dai ko, J lo and Jeffrey.. The party ended quite early, I wonder what kind of catering with such stupid service.. And so I cut cake at 9 oclock.. We took picture before I officially cut cake (not before birthday song!!)

DSC01100

My secondary school mates~ 中学生 gang

DSC01102 

My College school mates~ 大学生 gang~ (MSH members is here~)

DSC01103

Me and my family member~~

DSC01110

Me and my dad cut cake together (It was father's day on that day ^^ I love u dad!)

Some people unable to make it to my party on that day, it was father's day so I understand.. Special thanks to WaiKee, Bee Kuan, President Ming and May who reach late and join our yum cha session at south city plaza old town after that.. Winter cant make it to the party =(

 

Thanks to you all for coming.. So give face to me ^^ I heart u all

 

*Some syok sendiri again*

Been alive for 21 years? I feel lucky have a family that doesnt need me to worry a lot of things... My parents are giving me enough freedom to hang out with my friends.. I'm lucky enough to have good friends around me, not to forget the 4 blues who always with me.. Ofcourse the MSH gang who gave me a lot of fun during college life.. Really hope that we can keep this relationship going on even after we graduate.. I heart u all <33

2 comments:

winter said...

oo~ sorry couldnt make it!! (>_<)

June 19, 2008 at 10:18 AM  
Cyrus said...

not ur fault oso.. is someone else's =p but kinda sad u din make it =(

June 19, 2008 at 3:34 PM