Its all about Cyrus~~

Be who you are, Do what you want..

面对面

This post's title is kinda weird right? Is actually a pan-mee shop I found in Sri Kembangan..

Image013

Its kinda cool don't u think so?

When I look at the banner outside (Showing the menu actually) I feel is the combination of Kin Kin Pan-Mee and Bou Bou Pan-Mee..

People who tried out these two types of pan-mee should know Kin Kin's Pan-Mee comes with chili and softboiled egg, whereas Bou Bou's main specialty is the fish cakes.. Apparently due to bou bou already increase their price of pan-mee and the fishcakes, it makes me wanna boi kot dem already..However, I've got bunch of bou bou fans around me, so I still need to eat it once a week (during skool time)

 

Ok stop bullshiting, I oni manage to snap few pictures of the menu bcz I afraid the boss dun let ><

Image006

They even serve Sarawak Noodles O.o ,which provide more choices compare to Kin Kin or Bou Bou..

Image007

I think the Pan-Mee Menu is MUCH better then Bou Bou comes with Chinese and English description.. This Pan-Mee is the brother of Bou Bou Pan-Mee ^^

There are other choices like chilie pan mee, meat paste pan mee, pan-mee with braised pork.. Furthermore they serve Dumpling, Foo Juk and French Toast.. Nevertheless, the choices of drink also more than Bou Bou ^^..

Image010

This is the meat paste pan-mee comes with meat paste, fishcake and etc.. Looks nice.. My bro try it and say nice..

Image012

This is braised pork pan-mee, I shud've order the dry one instead of soup one because the soup taste weird with the braised pork's sauce..

Image011

Bou Bou fans out there!! Familiar? It cost rm2 per bowl which is the original price of Bou Bou's fishcake (Now cost u rm2.5 macipet)

The fishcake is bigger den Bou Bou's and is more crispy~

Image008

5 types of chilies =.= But I think if let Alwyn the Chili freaker choose, he might only eat like 3 types of them  =)

Ok.. I dont know the address of the shop but its VERY near south city plaza.. People who live there sure know theres a business centre/ shoplots near  South City Plaza and this shop is located there..Its very near to the 阿许辣汤

 

I give 4 stars out of 5 stars.. Next time I wanna try soup pan-mee because when I ordered the dumpling the soup is nice!!

 

 

I'm out tata

3 comments:

Harry said...

Sunway also got and Subang ss15 going to open another one. So far they have 8 branches ady. I think bou bou still better. no offense. =)

June 2, 2008 at 12:38 AM  
krizZz said...

still, bou bou's chilli taste nicer~

June 2, 2008 at 1:58 AM  
jennifer said...

LOL,another pan mee paradise^^

June 2, 2008 at 2:50 AM