Its all about Cyrus~~

Be who you are, Do what you want..

Randomness 24-1-2010

I am not asleep at this moment, perhaps I have too many sleep in the afternoon. I feel like blogging at this moment as I felt like I have neglected the blog recently. Sorry sirusu.blogspot.com !

This week , I went back to APIIT to collect my certificate finally so that the company I work with can fill up the appraisal form and also HR will need it for filing purpose. When I went back to APIIT, I feel like: Wow! I am senior! But actually they are dressing no different with me – Formal Wear.

I suddenly feel like I miss APIIT, not because APIIT is good, it sucks anyway. The thing I miss are the place that I spend with my friends back in APIIT life. The carpark, we block other people’s car is now no longer allowed to park by APIIT student. The cafe that we spend time blow water there, the convenient store where we buy snacks and drinks and eat inside class.

The syndicate room where we rush assignments and play DoTa. The admin place where we line up and pass up our assignments. The lecturers that play funny things with us (Thanks Ah Beng). More importantly my school mate.

Unconsciously, I am reaching the end of my probation and most likely I will be getting confirmation from the company and continue work my arse off. It means I’ve already work for almost half a year in this company, also marks the end of my student life is already passed 5 months plus.

 

I’ve gain a lot of things within this few months, from work and also some personal things. I’ve met with different people during working, Maxis, Tm and etc. I’m heading to Penang next week for my first out station task, patching their software. I pray that everything goes smooth so that I can back to KL as soon as possible, to be able to meet those I wanted to meet with.

 

Sorry for teh randomness, Sorry if I bother you. But.. Who cares? :)

 

Cyrus signing out, ciaoz!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I also miss apiit lot, i wanna go back my study life...

January 24, 2010 at 2:33 PM  
WaiKee said...

what I can see about this post was... we are grown up

January 25, 2010 at 1:15 AM  
LSH said...

Cyrus is a good boy, he prefers to stay inside hotel --->funny

January 28, 2010 at 6:58 PM