Its all about Cyrus~~

Be who you are, Do what you want..

What a day..

I am currently in Penang, for a business trip or a working trip you may call it. My life here is nonetheless wake up, go work, finish work, back hotel, bath, eat , online, sleep .

Yes, I am alone here. Means I got the freedom to do a lot of things that I want XD But Cyrus is a good boy, he prefers to stay inside hotel and enjoy free air cond lol.

Okay, back to my title. It was today, I made a phone call before heading out to work so I am holding my phone after that. When I got up to the taxi, I unconsciously put the phone on the seat. it only takes me 7 minutes to reach Osram from the hotel that I staying. After I reach, I paid to the taxi driver like usual except this time the driver was a female @.@

As usual I need to register myself at the Osram Guard post, just when I finish fill up details. I touch my pocket and realize that my phone is GONE! Yea, my Iphone is fucking gone! I keep recall did I left at the hotel or the taxi. Just when I remember I still made a phone call in front of the lift before get up to the taxi, I confirmed that I left it inside the taxi.

Luckily I kept the name card that the taxi driver who fetch me to Osram at the first day, they are same gang of taxi driver. So I immediately gave him a call and tell him that it was a female driver who fetch me just now. 10 minutes later, I saw the same taxi who fetch me just now. It was the female taxi driver! She send it back to me provide I need to pay her to drive from her house to Osram. Of course I happily pay her as I think I should pay for it anyway.

Thanks Lolitha! (I remember her name~)

p/s: Penang taxi is so much cleaner to KL’s and their attitude is so polite to KL’s. I thought One Malaysia? Howcome so huge difference a? Oh~ I forgotten that slogan was a bull shit~

 

I am Cyrus who currently in Penang and I’m out!

4 comments:

WaiKee said...

luckily you kept the name card otherwise you will say goodbye to your iPhone already loh..

January 28, 2010 at 6:49 PM  
winter said...

cool~ if im d taxi driver~ sirusu say bye bye 2 ur iphone~~~~ xD

January 28, 2010 at 7:24 PM  
LSH said...

Walao,sibeh lucky la you.wat is the taxi plate number?

January 28, 2010 at 9:17 PM  
Cyrus said...

Yea I really lucky in this case, but I afraid my luck is finish already. Then the next 11 months I will most likely hailat sudah

January 29, 2010 at 4:00 PM