Its all about Cyrus~~

Be who you are, Do what you want..

The end of 2009

In less than 2 days, its marks the end of 2009 and the beginning of 2010. Year 2009 is making my life differently than before.

I’ve shift from study life to working. From taking pocket money from parents to now earning money. Of course I do have more feeling of “cari duit susah” >.<

Its been like 4 months since I start working, bad news is I didnt save much money but good news is I’ve earn a lot of things other than money. I’ve gain new friends , new experience also know more roads. Knowing more roads sounds strange huh? Oh well my job require me to travel from one place to another from time to time. I’ve been complaining when I was base in Menara TM for the first 2-3 months, not knowing how good is it until I’ve been told to move on to another site. Which until now I wish that I can base in TM more than ever.

Other than big changes like turning from a student to a working man, I’ve met with someone who change my life totally. To a good one of course. I’m afraid I’m not suitable to talk too much here although it’s my own blog, I will still keep certain things to be private.

As I mentioned before, people come and go in our life. Year 2009, I have a friend which I dont think we are friend anymore. He was once I thought can be my best friend as he is very outgoing and when ever he is there, a lot laughter is going on, until I found out he is not been so good with matter that related with money. Its not only once or twice and not only happen to me. Also I’ve found out he has been back stabbing me by creating story out of nowhere. Just imagine a person who call you brother, smiling and backstabbing you behind. How scary is that? Whatever is it, past is past. I’ve decide to let it go, but again please stay out of my life will ya?

Year 2010, I hope I can be a better man for people that I love. Having more fun with my friends and my love one. Of course I do hope for increment XD I want to be more healthy!

How’s your year 2009 and what are your year 2010 up to?

Last but not least…

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

This shall be my last post in year 2009. I’ll see ya around!