Its all about Cyrus~~

Be who you are, Do what you want..

Happy New Year Everyone..

Like I told u guys in my preview post, I've went to KLCC to c fireworks with my family..My friends all have their own activities, some stay at home, some went to malaca.. Due to my dad was bz with his work so he cant join us =( Therefore only left me, my younger brother Daniel, my eldest brother Kenny and my mum.. The booking stated we have to reach there b4 10.35 but we reach at 10.35pm lolx, nevermind..There are so many people there, somehow we manage to book a table at dome..Rm100 deposit ler @@ I see there are tables with family, friends and even couple..So sad when I look at couple =( When we sit down, we start ordering food (Well, its paiseh U sit there all night but only order skyjuice lol) Me and my mum have ordered pasta, Kenny ordered his favourite which is the Chicken Pie of Dome while Daniel ordered Fish N Chips..
My pasta.. Spicy Olio (Chicken) Taste not bad..

Daniel ordered this.. Choco la Block (Nt sure the name but according to him this drink is SOLID)

My mum ^^

Daniel and Kenny chatting about WoW lol

Meeeee Meeeeee Meeeeee~~
We eating and waiting for 12 oclock to arrived.. We chit chatting after we finish the food, looking around.. Its not yet 12 oclock and people already start blowing whistle =.= Well well, at last its almost 12 oclock, me and Daniel stand up and walk to the outer part of Dome so that we can c fireworks clearly..
Look at the people.. All standby their camera or hand phone (Me too ^^)
Here are some short movie I shoot when fireworks started, seriously I feel that fireworks this year is very beautiful.. I jealous people who live in Traders Hotel because the fireworks is right in front of them..Damn it..!! This year's Fireworks memang Solid


Last but not least..HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

0 comments: