Its all about Cyrus~~

Be who you are, Do what you want..

MSH@ SS/2 Murni!! (Another Solid Nite by MSH)

YES!!Yesterday was Tuesday, as usual it is Ming Ming Nite.. But what make this time different is Ming Ming Nite @ SS/2 Murni!! Its 1st time Ming Ming Nite held at there and some san fan like me never eat there before xD.. I was one of the driver last nite, I took responsibility of fetching all the ampang side MSHs except someone(shh..U knw hu..) When me,president ming, alwyn and waikee reach there (We are the first weee~~) We saw Bandaraya there and there were no chairs nor table outside (How unusual cz usually Murni sure put chairs and tables outside) Yen Wang~~ Bandaraya come "WORK" wo~We saw some pity ppl which I think they eat or drink halfway have to stand up drink LOL because there are no chair or table for them lolx..However,after like 5 minutes, Bandaraya are done with their "JOB" and left.. Murni take put their chair and tables again, somehow we manage to get 2 tables and some chair (U know lar a lot member 1 table not enuf sia, actually 2 table oso nt rily enuf) Before this kid already told me the meatball spaghetti there is veli big (I mean portion)..I DUN BLIFF!! I ordered one Meatball Carbonara..And this is what I get.. (Dun faint ok?)
Berapa Meatball there? 1,2,3,4,5..Yen Wang..5 Meatballs and its as big as Pey Ling's tumbuk @@ I gt faint when the spaghetti put in front of me.. I try to finish it..But mission failed..I left 2 meat balls cant finish >.<

Woot!!Its too tall untill I cant shoot a complete pics (Sorry for that T.T) This shisha contains 0% Nikotine (I hope I spell this correct) Those who havnt try this should give it a try someday..But remember although its no harm to ur health, but cant suck too much oso o..^^

Thats all for this week's Ming Ming nite ^^

2 comments:

- thekid - said...

lol...coming week want go ss2 wai sik kai anot ?? lolx

December 6, 2007 at 4:33 PM  
Harry said...

ming ming night? call it msh nite will be cool. =D

December 9, 2007 at 3:12 AM