Its all about Cyrus~~

Be who you are, Do what you want..

Bao Bao?? Meh Lei geh??

Hoho..U guys knw what Bao Bao is? Soon in alwyn's blog and yummymalaysia.blogspot.com u all will c a post about a shop selling only "Pan Mee" 板面 call Bao Bao.. What I want to share with u all today is not Bao Bao but my mum's cooking..Sebenarnya, my mum is a cooking pro AKA 高手 (Actually everybody think their mum's cook the best hohoho) Tonite's dinner is something that my mum long time din cook for us..Tara~~Pan Mee desu..We at home dont call it Pan Mee but call it Min Fan Kueh 面粉馃...I really think that Bao Bao's pan mee is nothing compare to my mum's Min Fan Kueh (Alwyn maybe start cursing me jor >.< p/s: he is bao bao fans lol) Talk jor so long time to show u guys some picture of Min Fan Kueh~~
Ngek Ngek Ngek...Those hu eat at Bao Bao before.. Big diff ler? Look at the pork ball..Yen Wang..1 pork ball=bao bao 2 pork balls..>.<

Although I neva cook before but everytime when my mum cook Min Fan Kueh I also will help her make the 粉团 to small pieces den put inside soup let them boil.. U will have different kind of feel when u r the one who make the Min Fan Kueh (Talk like I made it all by myself =.= Tak malu >.<) I won post this at yummymalaysia.blogspot.com as normal ppl cant eat it outside, this is priceless o..hahaha

3 comments:

jennifer said...

lol,cyrus san..ur mum's 面粉馃 seem like nt bad wor..when want treat me jer??/kaka...waiting for tht,saliva also come out jor >.<

October 21, 2007 at 1:47 AM  
Chang said...

waah
i almost gone nuts when i saw this post...

October 21, 2007 at 1:58 AM  

tht pic... the food... ex-specially the soup.. really *gao mei* eee...beh tahan beh tahan

October 21, 2007 at 5:55 PM