Its all about Cyrus~~

Be who you are, Do what you want..

Yet another random post.

It has been like 3 months? or longer since I started a whole new chapter of my life? Week day seems to be same to me, wake up –> work –> dinner –> sleep. An infinite loop until Saturday. I just have this randomness of making me recall the past moments. From secondary school to college.

One of the most memorable thing back in secondary school is when I was form 1 or 2, we have this badminton session every Saturday, which will go to Cyber Cafe after that (CS was fucking popular dat time lor)and thanks to my fellow friends who teach me how to play the game,as I was a “San Bah Lou” who just came out from a small town.

Another most memorable thing will be around the time form 4 or 5, where all the students will sudden hype up and work hard for their SPM. My daily life is nonetheless than attending school and tuition. More and more seminars, it was tiring but the fun part was I get to spend time with friends at the same time. You know who you are and need not say more =)

Entering college life, I felt sad being apart of some of my close friend from SMK Pandan Jaya especially the 4 blues. Luckily God has not been so bad to me, he gave me good friends in APIIT too. Despite the fact of how suck APIIT is, I still enjoy my 4 years life as a college student there. Formed MSH gang since then and until now, even though we already busy with our own life but we still have some activities from time to time, as in yum cha, birthday celebration.

Looking back at the past, I felt myself has grown up. I might not have been a better man up to now but definitely I’ve earn a lot of things throughout these few months of working life. Not as in salary, but also something extra where we cant learn from slides or books from APIIT. Some might have say, Cyrus you are different now. Some says, we MSH are not so happening like what it used to be already.

I will just take this as another level of life, taking RO (A classic MMORPG game). Our life during secondary school is a Novice, A swordman during college and now a Knight when we are working. Some might confuse already but who cares, this is my blog =)

It’s impossible to keep things same all the time, because I believe it will just mean that you refuse to move on and choose to stay back? As we move on, things keep changing. Things and people come and leave in your life, some are real friends, some are real jerks, what important is they left a footprint in your life, despite it is a bad one or a good one.

Again, our life must have fill with different kind of things, without sad, you never know what is happy and never will treasure one.

Omg, my post is so damn long and I wonder if you ever read until this point. If yes, thanks a lot for reading.

 

p/s: I’m not emo or writing this to anyone but I just felt this way at this very moment =)

13 comments:

winter said...

agree~ things will change~ more like... people will change~ i'll change, u'll change~ no1 knows how every1 will change~ xD

November 21, 2009 at 11:04 PM  
lsh said...

天长和地久
有时候有时候
我会相信一切有尽头
相聚离开都有时候
没有什么会永垂不朽
Isn't this suit for this post?

November 22, 2009 at 2:08 AM  

The real happiness in life is knowing me. Wakaka xD

November 22, 2009 at 11:22 AM  
Cyrus said...

yea Winter, atleast I know you understand what I try to express.

Hwei, I think it suits =) but not like everything comes to and end. Its like the principle of transitions of power where there is no end but it just change to another form, thats what I believe

Nobu, the reasl sui-ness is knowing you. A Black dot in my life

November 23, 2009 at 2:14 AM  
krizZz said...
Cyrus said...

wei kitjiaoda, I cant drop comment on ur blog. why ar???

November 23, 2009 at 12:33 PM  

Yup.... thats life... things change when life goes on but friendship wont :) cheers

November 25, 2009 at 12:33 PM  
WaiKee said...

your post sibeh touching to me nia....
haihz

November 25, 2009 at 2:55 PM  
- thekid - said...

requote waikee, yeah...especially its very special day for me instead :)

November 27, 2009 at 11:03 PM  
Cyrus said...

Its kinda hard to believe that my random post touch you both. Thanks anyway~

But thats the life we live in, transitions of stages.

November 28, 2009 at 3:52 AM  
ahkuen said...
MicHelle said...
Goldman said...

We're a gold dealer.

Anyone interested to buy pure cast 999.9 gold bar , pamp suisse brand ( our specialty brand ) 100 gm with certificate or other types of gold ,platinum custom order etc. etc. are welcome to contact us goldman999.9@hotmail.com.

Internationally recognised. Instant rebate off RM 1000 – 1500 for each bar compared to other dealers.

Simple as that and better than usual.

Best buy back offer.

Make a smart and secured purchase.


Thank you.

December 26, 2009 at 10:48 AM